Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's Actually More Expensive to NOT Join PPA Groups.


So . . . I'm back after an awesome weekend at the Northern Light Regional Convention.

Not only do I love the learning opportunities presented at these events, I love the camaraderie and fellowship that I get to share with my colleagues from the 3 state area. That experience is second only to serving on the board of directors; planning and putting on awesome events such as this really get my blood flowing.

Since this is a place for photographic education, I would be remiss if I didn't seriously suggest that you take the next few minutes of your life to check out your state's PPA affiliate associations and inquire about membership.

I know, you're thinking "dues are too expensive."

PPA pays the premium on $15,000 in equipment insurance as a part of my membership dues. MNPPA will pay for the hosting of my Wordpress website on their server and offers special member events that are included in my membership. TCPPA has monthly gatherings and even picks up the tab for dinner.

What benefits does your Facebook group offer? (I mean, other than sucking the life out of your productive time . . . )

You don't need another toy for your camera. You need education. Invest that money in yourself.

What are you waiting for?

You can find your nearest affiliate group at the link here:
http://www.ppa.com/community/affiliates/affiliate-directory.php

Let me know if you have any questions; I'm happy to help!

- David Grupa

No comments:

Post a Comment